Create a Custom Charter
Join us in exploring the hundreds of islands in Casco Bay, Maine.
Whether you are looking for that perfect Maine photo, interested in history, wanting to see lighthouses, seeking adventure, or just looking for a place to relax, Casco Bay has something for everyone. We love sharing our fondness of the bay, and we are happy to create a custom charter for your family or small group. The possibilities are endless.
Here's how it works:
1. Explore our Casco Bay Destinations map, browse our Photo Gallery, and review our Charter Ideas below.
2. Call or use the form below to provide us with the following information:
- Your desired activities and/or destinations
- Your group size (maximum of 6**)
- Your date(s)
3. We will review your responses and reply with suggestions for a charter.
4. Once we have created your charter itinerary, we will send you a link to your custom charter reservation page where you can finalize your reservation and pay with a credit card.
** We can accommodate larger groups by including a second vessel in your charter.
All charters include a captain and deckhand.
Custom Charter Ideas:
- Photography charters featuring lighthouses, working waterfronts, and scenes from the Maine coast. See our Photo Gallery for more ideas.
- Half-day trip to Eagle Island, former summer retreat of Arctic explorer Admiral Peary. His home is now a museum, and the island offers some serene views and great spots for a picnic lunch.
- Island exploration--leave the crowds and let us take you to one of several beaches or other island attractions out in the bay--see our map of Casco Bay destinations for more information.
- Wildlife viewing and bird watching. We know some great spots to view seals and seabirds and other marine wildlife.
- Sightseeing and dinner charters--depart Portland and enjoy some sightseeing and lighthouse viewing before we stop at Peaks or Great Diamond Island for you to enjoy dinner. We will return you to Portland after dinner as night falls.
- Private charters following our regularly scheduled lunch or dinner cruise itineraries (these cruises are typically sold per-person and are not private)
Custom Charter Rates:
- 2 hrs.....$350
- 3 hrs.....$475
- 4 hrs.....$600 then $140 for each additional hour
- All day.....$1500
Custom Charter Inquiry Form
Now taking reservations for 2018.
open daily memorial day to late october
Copyright 2018 Casco Bay Custom Charters, LLC
South Portland, Maine