What to Bring
Casco Bay Custom Charters provides the following for each cruise:
• Bottled water
• Deck chairs
• Life jackets--Per USCG regulations, children under 10 Must wear life jackets at all times while on board.
• Wine and water glasses, plates, and cutlery
• Cooler and ice
• Safety equipment (i.e. first aid kit, etc.)
• Gas grill available with advance notice
Our guests should consider bringing:
• Cameras, Camcorders, and chargers--MONHEGAN has 120V and USB outlets for charging.
• Any food and beverages you wish to have on your cruise.
• Comfortable flat-soled shoes or sandals
• A light jacket or rain jacket in case of cool, windy, or wet weather-- A good rule of thumb is that it will feel about 10 degrees colder on the water than on land.
• Any gear you may need for your particular trip (i.e. overnight camping gear, bathing suits, towels, camp cooking equipment, etc.)
• Mosquito repellent--if spending time on the islands
Casco Bay Custom Charters does not provide kayaks or bicycles, however, we can help arrange bike, golf cart, or kayak rentals through other local businesses.